EnochLight;364116 Wrote:
> Strange - it looks the same on mine but Rhapsody won't play via iPeng on
> my iPhone.  There's no "play track/artist/playlist" button - it just
> links to another menu.  "Play Playlist" just links to the songs listed,
> and if you try to select a song it links to the "add album/track to
> library" link.  Similarly if you navigate to an artist in your library,
> it leads you to each song... but no play button.  Each song just links
> to artist/album info, etc.
>
> I can't be the only Rhapsody user having this problem..?

Hmmm... My problem here is I cannot try Rhapsody being in Europe
myself.

Have you tried "Touch-And-Holdd"? (touching an item for 1s)
That should play anything playable on any level.

Edit: You are right, judging from the screen shots all the items shown
there should actually descend (open a lower level menu), again, please
try "Touc-And-Hold".

--
pippin

---