Question...I understand that you can use the iTouch/iPhone as a
controller for Squeezecenter, but can you use it as player.  In other
words, can I use iPeng or Squidgy to stream music and listen through
the headphone jack of the iTouch/iPhone?  The reason I'm asking is I
understand as of Squeezecenter 7.3 the Duet controller will have the
functionality.  I've been on the fence regarding which way to go (SBC
or iTouch) and I'm trying to make a decision before 12/8 when the
rebate with Amazon for the SB Duet expires.

--
morsejeff