pippin;366664 Wrote:

> How do I unsync a single player? Is that by clicking the line for that
> specific player?

Yes, just tap the connection icon in that line to unsync one player
from a group of more than 2.

pippin;366664 Wrote:

> How do I see the whole current playlist, not just the upcoming songs?
We're currently only showing the upcoming songs, but saving the
playlist saves the whole lot

pippin;366664 Wrote:

> If you press "unsync all" and then immediately start to drag a player
> (before the unsync is finished) the player will get "lost" in an
> off-line position and if you try to move it again, Squidgy crashes.
Oops - missed that one - we did catch it for adding or removing
individual players though...

pippin;366664 Wrote:

> Quizz: How do you find out that an element is being dragged :-)
I think you have to keep track of it yourself - maybe return false from
tableView:canMoveRowAtIndexPath: while waiting for an update...

--
idowantapickle