ch1525;366869 Wrote:
> Yep, if I use my left index finger like this guy did I can get the
> volume control to work almost 100% of the time.  Or if I tilt my right
> index finger to the left.  It's strange how that is.

I think it has to do with the capacitive touch detection. You can see
it go awry when the fingers that hold the iPhone (not the one you use
to touch it) very close to the edged of the screen. Or just have your
headphone wire running across the screen. It generally seems to be less
sensitive towards the edged of the device.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com