twynne;365886 Wrote:
> RE: the volume slider, I've just noticed something.  If you double-tap
> the current position and then drag it nearly always works.  The same in
> the Apple Remote app.  Not sure if this is by design??

That can well be. My impression is, that elements that have been
selected before move up in the detection hierarchy. You can especially
well see that on the volume slider on the MultiPlayer control (the
small ones): as soon as you start to manipulate them, they will respond
well, but at the expense of the page swipe being less reactive while if
you move the page a bit you will find it hard to hit the volume
sliders.
You can see a similar effect whenever you try to use the volume slider
single-handed. It will be much harder, even if you hit the slider
exactly.

--
pippin

---