>I cannot tell you how *cool* this is IF I am reading all this
correct...<

Well not quite, or at least not yet.

1) Setting up a Receiver without having access to a Controller (even on
loan) relies on a some unsupported scripting tools.
2) The Controller is also a music player (when using the latest s/w)
with the same control facilities as the Receiver.
3) The Controller presents the server-side search/browse plugins on the
SqueezeCenter, which I find essential YMMV
4) In their current releases, the two controller apps are just plain
slow and buggy - at least when your library get sizeable

--
amcluesent