hunta;368177 Wrote:
> Not sure why you need a SBC (I'm assuming you already have a player).

He was talking SBR, not SB3. For BR you need either the controller or
the mentioned tool for initial setup. After that, you can go without.
SB3 has the IR remote (and the display) for that.

> I've noticed a few people pressing pippin about the implementation of
> this but he seems (understandably!) reticent!

No, I'm not! I said it would come. I just don't want to make promises
on dates. As you can see, unexpected things can happen, and right now
I'm still a bit busy coping with some other issues. But one way or the
other, it will come.

--
pippin

---