On Aug 7, 2005, at 9:20 PM, Mike New wrote:
Today my neighbor went out and bought a Roku. He's played with my SB2,
loves its capabilities, but the SlimServer UI killed the deal.  To him
(and his wife), the iTunes interface was enough better to justify
buying the Roku.
As far as I know, you can't use iTunes to control either device. Your neighbor can use iTunes with Squeezebox in the same way as you can with a Roku AND get the better player UI to boot.
There's a little confusion here.

Luckily, he should still be able to return the lesser device and still get a Squeezebox. :)

-dean