Rob Stone;371014 Wrote:
> Thanks for the prompt reply. This is where I feel like an idiot, but I
> can't figure out how you update through iTunes.  In the store there is
> no pathway to an update that I can  see (via my desktop computer) nor
> can I find a path through the iTunes on the iPhone. Sorry about this.
>
> Rob

Ok. When your phone is connected to iTunes, there's an "Applications"
section on the left hand side, below your Music Library.
If you go there, there's a "search for updates" button or something
similar.
After you've done the update, you might have to sync the iPhone, if
that's not done automatically

--
pippin

---