pippin;371025 Wrote:
> Ok. When your phone is connected to iTunes, there's an "Applications"
> section on the left hand side, below your Music Library.
> If you go there, there's a "search for updates" button or something
> similar.
> After you've done the update, you might have to sync the iPhone, if
> that's not done automatically

OK. I am looking at the applications as instructed.  IPeng. along with
my other apps are listed. I select iPeng and then hit command I and
confirm that it is 1.03.  Then, per your instructions, I click on
"Check for Updates" and I am greeted with the message "There are no
updates for any of the applications in your iTunes library."  So, same
result here as on the iPhone.  Any thoughts at this point are welcome.

Rob

P.S.

I am in northern California, not too far from Cupertino, if that sheds
any light on what is going on here.

--
Rob Stone