Awesome post, seriously...brought a smile to my day!

Dogberry2;371622 Wrote:
> Glad you liked it, even if you exaggerate. But I really do hope no posts
> like that ever actually occur here. Really. I do.

I can tell you're new here :)

Type 1 occurs about monthly. Type 2 maybe weekly and whilst there was a
real fierce spate of Type 3 in the summer (spike in oil prices?) it's
been quieter recently.

You also missed out a variant of type 2, which says something like:

"SC is obviously completely broken because I (and everyone I've ever
met) sort our CDs by the number of groupies who could fit in the band's
tour bus at the time of release, and for some stupid reason the devs
haven't put that option in. Why would anyone sort it any other way?".

--
radish