pippin;374151 Wrote:
> Well. iPeng uses 320x320 on NowPlaying, so having at least that would be
> fine. SqueezeCenter will resample the artwork into the different sizes,
> so anything better will work, albeit maybe a bit less crisp. iTunes'
> 600x600 generally look nice :-)

Aagh!  I've just spent hours scanning 132 covers at 300x300 to go with
the 243 I already had at that resolution.  I wondered why some of them
(only a few) look really fuzzy in iPeng/cover flow ... hopefully
rescans of just those files will help, as I think they are ones I
downloaded.

Still, at least I have no gaps in iPeng or cover flow now.

Al

--
bat400