Can anyone comment on future support for 802.11n?  Specifically I am
referring to any new devices planned that will include 5 GHz 802.11n
WiFi.

I'd like to buy a Squeezebox for the kitchen, but the problem is that
when the microwave is turned on there is a lot of interference on the
2.4 GHz band.

Another benefit of true 802.11n support is that I could configure my
802.11n network for the Greenfield mode of operation such that my other
802.11n devices can achieve highest throughput.

Another alternative that would be great would be if Logitech offered an
upgrade module (i.e. a new mini-PCI card) that would allow me to upgrade
devices to 802.11n.

I'd like to buy another Squeezebox but I don't want to get stuck with a
bunch of 802.11g equipment.  I'd like everything on my network to be
802.11n within 18 months.

Brad

--
bgriffis