Since the folks at Rhapsody do not seem all that interested in fixing
their issue why don't each and every one of you demand a credit for
every month the service doesn't work?  I cancelled my subscription when
it failed to perform, but I see where others are getting credits.  If
everyone who has a subscription demanded a credit each month that it
doesn't work, maybe they will get their act together.

Collectively you may get some results or at least your money back.
When you do, maybe post here and see how big of a collection we can
get.  Then we can tell them to view this thread.  Or you could sit back
and do nothing.

Howard

--
Howard Passman

.....and still waiting for extra cradles..