Rawr, I have just spent the last 15 mins searching for this as well (it
helps knowing the name but frankly when you are new to something, it
could be any permutation of the following:

slim, squeeze, player, play, box, controller, center, server... you
catch my drift :)

Somehow I managed to download a google gadget called SlimServerControl,
haha!

It would be lovely to see a central list of all software and hardware
titles including descriptions and links where relevant... on or near
the homepage on slimdevices.com. Would that be possible - who would be
the best person to talk to about that?

--
hazymat