asymtot;376879 Wrote:
> Does anyone know if you can have more than one Ipod touch running iPeng
> connected to the same SC server?  I want to have several SB receivers
> (3 or 4) in different rooms playing different music.  I'm hoping that I
> can control them with at least 2 ipods.
>
> thanks

Yes, you can run as many iPengs with a server as you like... well...
depends on the server's capacity, but typically you will not let all of
them sync their caches simultaneously, wouldn't you?

And if your iPods are configured for the same iTunes account, you'll
only have to buy iPeng once.

--
pippin

---