tony79;378549 Wrote:
> I have the same problem as earburn, the artwork is only shown on the
> first track of each album.
>
> In my case, I believe the artwork is embedded in each file individually
> (if I open a directory with music on my Mac then it shows the art as
> icons for the MP3 files).
>
> The albums I bought on Amazon are handled correctly, all tracks show
> the art work through SC. Only the ripped albums seem to have this
> problem. Any ideas?I've discovered this as a problem with iTunes - but on my
> iPhone.  When
I sync a whole album with my iPhone, the artwork shows up fine;
however, when I sync just a song (say, by sticking a Genius playlist on
it) then unless it's the first track of an album, the artwork only shows
up in Coverflow.  Bonkers!  It works fine in Squeezecentre, oddly...

--
SJobson

Mac Mini - Squeezebox 3 - MF X-Dac V8 - MF XT-100 - Spendor S5e