results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

Yes it's AAC related, that's why I posted in your AAC thread.

After running AAC, a folder is created in the same directory where the
AAC application is located. This folder is named "AlbumCatalogs". This
folder contains 3 files:

AlbumCatalog - Date - QuickRef.html
AlbumCatalog - Date.html
AlbumCatalog - Date.html.mht

With my approx 1,000 album database the last file is around 4.5MB. This
would seem to include the artwork images.

Moving the AlbumCatalogs folder to any other location results is the
vast majority of art not displaying, but some does.

Performing a "File Save As" within a browser with the AlbumCatalog.html
open creates a structure like so:

"Squeezebox Album Collection (by Artist).htm" & a folder name
"Squeezebox Album Collection (by Artist)_files". The folder contains
all of the artwork images in the format "folder(1).jpg".

Again, opening "Squeezebox Album Collection (by Artist).htm" results in
the same result, most art is not displayed.

What I am try to achieve is a portable copy of the database as output
by AAC complete with artwork. This would be useful to hold on a PDA (or
similar device with a browser)to avoid duplicate purchases when browsing
in a shop.

--
rbz5416