Haven't tried the A-110 yet, but I have 3 of the original A-100 I use
for ISO streaming as well as DIVX files.  Overall works pretty well,
but I've had to RMA all of my popcornhour units for various reasons.
They come back with new main boards in a week or two and have been fine
since the RMAs.

I also have an early AppleTV which, now that it's running XBMC, is a
far better interface IMHO than the PopcornHour units.  The Apple TV can
be hacked with a thumb drive now, eliminating telnet and command line
fixes.  This is my recommended solution as it does video and music much
better than the PCH.  I still use my SB3's for music, but the XBMC
interface is much better when compared to the PCH.  The PCH may do true
HD video better(I don't know as I don't need it yet); but I'm only
streaming regular DVD ISO's thusfar.

If you go with the PCH units, I'd stick your video drive in the server
rather than have it at the PCH unit.  My PCH units are now driveless
for noise and heat reasons.  Much more "Slim" like.

--
twylie

Thecus N5200 -> transporter -> Krell KRC2 -> 4 x nuforce 8b -> Von
Schweikert VR-4 Gen III

Thecus N5200 -> SB3 -> Monarchy DIP -> Monarchy Super DIP -> Monarchy
18b -> AES 845 monos -> Sonus Faber Concertos / Audio Physic Sparks