results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=57643
Question: What should be done with the Spectrum Analyser display?

- Keep it as is!
- Toss it!
- Fix it!

Yes, it's eye candy.  Nice eye candy, but eye candy.

For me, I notice that the display for FLACs seems to be slow and jerky
- for MP3s much better.  But for both, in my case the bass bars tend to
always max out regardless of the musical content, with the other bars
only moving occasionally.  This may be due to ReplayGain.

At any rate, the developers have much more pressing work to do and I
would really rather not see them deferring something important just to
fix this (nice) eye candy, so I haven't voted in the poll.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta), SBC (beta - no battery)
Sold: SB3, Duet