ptrainer;380158 Wrote:
> First of all, wanted to say that I really love this app.
>
> I apologize if these things have been brought up before but I've had
> problems with the multi-player screen. The scrolling doesn't work
> sometimes. Sometimes when I'm trying to scroll it just changes to the
> player that I touched first during my attempt to swipe. No matter what
> I do I can't get the page to scroll, it's like it is locked. Also
> sometimes when I slide the volume left or right it shows the value
> changing but the player volume doesn't actually change. In a few
> seconds the slider value pops back to where it was before I changed it.

Yes, those issues are known.
The "slider" issue will be addressed in 1.1, this is mainly when the
server is busy doing something else. It will not be completely possible
to get rid of it (if the server is busy, it's busy) but it will get much
better since iPeng will reduce the load.

The MultiPlayer scrolling issue is more severe and planned for 1.2.
This is due to the two-way scrolling used right now and I will have to
do away with that. There's a plan in place, but it will take a little
time. Right now I just can say: whenever you manage to select an item,
scrolling will be back to "normal" afterwards.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com