Just looking at what they are selling and the price of it makes me
wonder.

Looks nice and simple until you ask the question - how do you get your
music onto the thing? Once its there how do you back it up?  Don't
expect there to be a raid option either - Linksys released a NAS
without raid in the last year.

If your music is ripped and in digital format doesn't that make an iPod
dock redundant?

Then there's the audio quality.  I have been buying audio products from
Logitech for many years, Cisco - not so much.

The thing that got me interested in the SB was the software. It has
evolved continually because of input from these forums.  I have no
doubt it will continue to evolve.

There is also no doubt Logitech has realized the value of community in
development of new SB products and features.

It has yet to be seen if Cisco will figure that out.

--
tedfroop

"Good judgement is the result of experience ... Experience is the result
of bad judgement."

--  Fred Brooks