Maybe instead of viewing Cisco as a competitor Logitech/SD should try
and partner with them to incorporate SqueezeCenter in their Media Hubs
and media networking components to ease the home and internet
networking hurdles. I think this would benefit both companies. I have
no idea about the processor's specs of the Cisco Media Hubs, but if
it's powerful enough and the possibility of putting SC on them
exists... then SD folks should approach Cisco. Using Cisco hubs as the
hardware server and their home network devices as the backbone can only
be a good thing. The more the merrier. Keep your friends close, but your
"potential" enemies closer. Apple allowed its mortal foe's operating
system to coexist within their hardware. What I call, so far, the
biggest digital Trojan Horse. I'm not an Apple fan, but that strategic
move by Steve Jobs was brilliant.

--
tamanaco