GoodVibrations;372922 Wrote:
> Had the same problem. I think. :-)
> I didn't get a completely blank screen, but I got only the headings
> without any data actually filled in.
>
> What I did was delete an unused "playerChoser" definition in the html,
> and then the page worked.

Another reason for nowplaying not showing anything including player
status (and it took me some time to recreate the problem) could be that
the players playlist is empty.  I have found that when this happens,
nowplaying doesn't even show the players status (shuffle, repeat or
power mode).  Sometimes, though not always, when the play list does
contain a song list, then nowplaying still isn't updating properly.  So
to remedy, I found that once I add songs to the playlist, I can then do
a force refresh in the browser (CTRL-F5 in IE), then nowplaying is no
longer blank -- even the players status is then properly displayed.

I will have to see about adding some code to catch this scenerio.
Thanks for pointing it out.

--
starfleetcommand