Since it has stopped working as a result of falling off your bedside
table, it may be a simple matter of the wireless card coming dislodged
or something similar.

The screws aren't standard phillips, but are a standard Torex driver
you can get in any hardware store.

Since it is out of warranty, it might be worth popping it open and
checking out if it is something simple to fix.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2.1 (7.3 had dropouts for me) and SqueezeSlave.
MusicIP has been turned off temporarily while I move to a lossless
version of my library.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior