Agreed (about the wireless).  Name brand *stereo* blue tooth combos are
about $100US (transmitter & receiver).  And, with that setup you can
probably pair your receiver with your cellphone.

Most *stereo* head phones I've seen have remote control capabilities.
But (as intreaging as it sounds) integrating that into a SqueezeCenter
network would be difficult.**

rainjacks wrote:
> Consider a longer headphone cord as well.  Or possibly wireless
> headphones.

**(You probably need access to the blue tooth receiver "guts" to do
this.  I can only think of one possible way: Use a iPod blue tooth
transmitter and decode the iPod's serial port control emanating from it.
  You still need to get that back to the SqueezeCenter software running
on your computer / server box.  Best way, probably, would be to develop
the ASK IR codes and blast the SB w/them.  Hum, probably could do that
w/a 8051 derivative chip, PIC or Atmel easy.  Hum, this might not be a
bad project after all.)