Hi guys,

Great work on accessing the functionality of the IR sender on the
Controller, I think that some of the possibilities that this opens up
are quite exciting! I was just wondering if the volume behaviour could
be set dependant on the device that you are controlling?

For example, I have an SB3 connected up to my main hifi and when I am
controlling that I would like the volume controls to send the correct
IR commands to my Musical Fidelity pre-amp (and just give a Vol+ or
Vol- notification on the screen as it obviously cannot know what level
the volume is set to), but I also have a Boom in the kitchen and would
like to keep the current volume control method.

Cheers,

The Moog

--
The Moog