I modified the applet for volume control.
Using the volume keys still gives me the problem of a "volume control
window" popping up.
I now use the Add key (+) for volume_down and the Play key for
Volume_up.
Seems unlogical but the + key is on the left and the play key is on the
right.
This is not very elegant solution but it works well for my NAD.
(You can still use the digital volume control too if you want).
If somebody comes up with a solution for the popping up window I maybe
revert to the volume keys for IR volume control.

|Filename: Nadir.zip                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6856|

Egnos