st2000;390583 Wrote:
> So you ripped your CD, but do not like how the sound engineer mastered
> the music?  Well, ok...

Well, don't assume too much there!  I bought a SB1 on the cheap for my
2nd system, and was surprised to see the bass/treble controls,
considering they aren't available on my SB3.

st2000;390583 Wrote:

> But, I do not believe there are any such controls on that SB.  Maybe
> not
> on any SB.

That's clearly not the case... I was playing with bass settings last
night on the SB1.  They work.  Though sound quality is indeed
compromised with any more than a 10% adjustment in one direction or the
other.  They are not "narrow band" tone controls like on my NAD 7240pe.

--
FatElvis2000