awy;392540 Wrote:
> Your log shows repeated reconnects from both players. Do you have some
> sort of problem with your network?
>
> To track down the sync problem you also need to enable
> player.sync=debug and network.protocol.slimproto=info in the logging.

I seem to finaly have solved the problem, but thank you for helping me
out.

I changed two things, don't know which one solved the problem. First I
thought about why the clocks were not in sync, and I changed the
timezone of my router which had a different timezone then my PC.
Secondly, I left the squeezeboxes running over night. I used to have
them connected to the recievers so that they lost power while not being
used. As I said, it works fine now so those are things to concider if
experiencing sync problems.

--
Marth