I always used to have a stable wireless network, but over Christmas, one
of the neighbors got something...I don't know what, but several times a
day, it knocks out my wireless network for 5-30 minutes at a time.

Checking NetStumbler, it seems to knock out most other wireless
networks as well.  DD-WRT is showing transmission errors and these
continue until things magically start working again.  I thought it was
my router dying but the latest investigation with DD-WRT shows it's
just about every network in range.

Looks like it's time to get one of those powerful and expensive 802.11n
routers then.  Lately wireless feels like an arms race with your
neighbors!

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta), SBC (early beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta)
Sold: SB3, Duet