mherger;393865 Wrote:
> > I notice that there is a special release for Windows home server. I
> was
> > wondering, are there plans to intregrate the web gui into Windows
> home
> > server console?
>
> What kind of integration would you like to see?
>
> Michael

First I have to say I love Squeezecenter, but what intregration I like
to see? I want to manage everything from the Windows Home Server
Console. So I like to see a icon in the Windows Home Server console
what opens the (web)gui from Squeezecenter. Second is it possible to
give notifications what the status is from Squeezecenter through the
home server connector software?

Maybe there are other Windows Home Server users overhere with other
idea's...

--
master_marcel