I think it is great that you now support Windows Home Server which I
feel is a great platform for the technical people like my self who
really sees the benefits of having a powerful home server (and not only
a nas box) but don't won't to be bother with all that Linux stuff.

At the moment I am running the SC WHS AddIn, SageTV WHS Edition for
recording TV and TVersity (not official supported on WHS yet) to do
transcoding of videos for my 360 (and playback of the SageTV recorded
shows on the XBox as well).

I would like to add a vote to the suggestion that the AddIn GUI should
have a button for restarting the service and also the other few options
mentioned in this thread that are not accessible through the web gui. As
that leaves a lot of room on the AddIn page the rest could be occupied
of some statistics, like last scan time, version information and
general library information.

Of course I would also like to see some kind of UPNP functionality, but
I guess that is to much to wish for... At the moment I am using Erlends
Static Playlist plugin to generate static playlists once a day (like my
favorite songs, new songs etc) and those lists are imported into
TVersity so that I can enjoy them on my Denon 3808 which supports UPNP
connections. But thats is another story I guess :-)

--
mariowing