Hi Michael,
great to see WHS is now on the radar.
I have had a lot of problems getting alien bbc to work on the whs,
could this perhaps be intergrated with the install of this whs addin?
i know this is not actually a feature for your add-in but it would be a
huge service!
with regards to the features of the addin, start restarts stop are most
def useful, as would be some stats as metioned earlier(prev scan time
etc.)
I agree most maintainance will still be done through the browser, and ,
for me at least, this would mostly "just" (serious understatement) help
with the install process.(and upgrades?)(but lets see what features
come up;)  ).
Hence the eventual possibility of including difficult addins like
alien.

Many thanks!!
Jaap

--