aubuti;396045 Wrote:
> It's probably not as urgent as you may think. If the locker sync program
> is MP3Tunes, then I it should survive the interruption fine. Everything
> you have already uploaded should still be there, and when you tell it
> to re-sync it will compare your locker with your local collection and
> start uploading the remainder.
>
> When I uploaded around 20GB to MP3Tunes last year I had several
> interruptions, and each time it picked up from where it left off.
> Turned out to be a waste of time because I didn't think the service was
> worth it after the free trial period ended, but that's a different
> matter.

I let it reboot and predictably it XXXXXX up the sync (as usual Oboe
was unresponsive - it is SO sensitive). Couldn't get it to pick up
again.

I've now had to clear the local cache (20000+ files) and LockerSync is
rescanning the whole collection :(

Have to leave work now so can't continue uploading until next week.

Bollocks.

--
swayzak