I've seen another identical request, maybe it is already a in bugzilla.
However, I personally don't feel the need for this; to wake my server
from my SB3, I select the "Connect to SC" menu in SN, and press right
*twice*, with a little delay between the 2 presses. The 1st press
triggers disconnect from SN and connect to SC; The 2nd press is just in
time to trigger sending the WOL packet. (ok, well press a few more times
if you're too fast on the button, or if your connection to SN is slow)

I never see the "Cant connect" error message nor have to press on the
power button to wake the server. (except if the server has crashed
waking-up, but that's another story...)

--
epoch1970