On 18/8/05 at 04:43 -0700, max.spicer wrote
Are there any major problems with running SlimServer on a Mac?  A
distant memory says there was something, but I can't remember any
details.  I'm getting tempted by the idea of buying a MacMini and using
it as a small, quite server box.

I don't know anything about the Mac Mini, but I was using SlimServer happily on the Quicksilver 800 MHz G4. I don't have a lot of tracks, though.

there can be issues with the Unix underpinnings of Mac OS X not being totally standard Unix, but any that occur just need a simple tweak or two.

--
Daniel Cohen