Yes, BU = Business Unit.  I think technically they are the streaming
media BU.

<rant>
BTW, I love all of the euphamisms (sp?) for layoffs - RIF (Reduction in
Force), workforce reduction, redeployment.  Where I used to work the
managers would get irritated when you would use the term "layoff"
rather than "redeployment" or "RIF".  Sorry, but call it what it is!
</rant>

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 2 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2.1 (7.3 had dropouts for me) and SqueezeSlave.
MusicIP has been turned off temporarily while I move to a lossless
version of my library.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior