cybervision_;405928 Wrote:
> I have a Transporter in my rig and I want to have internet radio in
> addition to my own music from my PC-Server. Is it possible to connect
> it to the PC through ethernet or wifi, and also connect to another
> internet connection at the same time? I do not have a router myself, I
> connect to the wifi-router of the owners of the house I rent in.
>
> Condensed: Can the Transporter connect to two wireless signals at the
> same time, or ethernet and Wifi at the same time?

No, it can't connect to two wireless signals.  But if it's in bridging
mode it will use both the wireless and wired connections.  But I'm not
sure that's what you want.  Bridging is used to connect the Transporter
to the wireless network and then uses the wired ethernet connection to
connect some other network gear.

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Network_Design#Bridging

Explain your current network configuration more fully.  Are both the
Transporter and server connecting wirelessly to your neighbor's wifi
router or what?  Are the Transporter and PC in the same room?

--
JJZolx

Jim