cybervision_;405928 Wrote:
> I have a Transporter in my rig and I want to have internet radio in
> addition to my own music from my PC-Server.

Provided your PC/server is connected to the Internet, Internet radio is
available through SqueezeCenter.  I believe this is everything you can
access through SqueezeNetwork, you shouldn't miss anything.

> Is it possible to connect it to the PC through ethernet or wifi, and
> also connect to another internet connection at the same time?

What are you trying to do?  The Transporter will be able to access
everything, your music library and Internet content, through one
connection.

> Condensed: Can the Transporter connect to two wireless signals at the
> same time, or ethernet and Wifi at the same time?

No, but you shouldn't need to anyway.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta), SBC (early beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta)
Sold: SB3, Duet