Kyle;406561 Wrote:
> My install went fine, but now when I move my windows around the screen,
> the motion is very choppy.  Is there a setting for this?
>
> Maybe this is a driver problem, as I did not use the disks that came
> with laptop but a Windows program disk.

The installation probably didn't detect your video chipset and so it
installed a generic video driver.  These tend to be slow.  If you want
to improve the video you'll have to install the right drivers, most
likely found on the laptop manufacturer's web site.  If the machine is
used as a dedicated SqueezeCenter server, though, it's not terribly
important to have efficient video drivers.

--
JJZolx

Jim