iPhone;410587 Wrote:
> Hello and Welcome to the Forum.
>
> That idea would work, be seems a bit over done to me. All one needs is
> a laptop and SB3, inverter, and an In-Dash Head Unit that takes a
> pre-amp or Aux In. Or try the other solution I am using in our
> Thunderbird, which is a Mac Mini with a Duet.
>
> Don't need the sound card, softsqueeze, or all the other hardware
> parts. Of course most of this depends on what ones starting point is
> and if one has a Head Unit what can accept a line level input.

I was trying to avoid using a laptop since I wanted a small controller.
I looked at the duet, but then I would still need a separate receiver
and storage; I thought I could combine the two and also have more
functionality with the ipod vs the duet controller.

I previously was using a dell axim along with an asus WL-HDD, but the
software on the axim was lacking, and I was getting interference.  I
like having all my music available in the car (used to use an empeg)
and I was looking at better alternatives.

Folsom

--
Folsom