r808a;411360 Wrote:
> Actually I can read some Spanish. There is no Chinese displayed. When I
> power the unit on, there will come out the Logitech and Squeezebox
> logos, then the welcome message in Spanish, then "escriba codigo de
> bloqueo de configuracion" (with 4 blank spaces (xxxx) for key input in
> the second row). I don't know this codigo (code) or how to enter the
> code with this mismatched remote. After some seconds it will show
> "connectando a SqueezeNetwork" (connecting to SqueezeNetwork). Then it
> says it cannot connect to SN because the code is incorrect (also in
> Spanish). The screen goes blank if there is no action input for several
> seconds.

I'm thinking that thing goes directly to squeeze network and tries to
log on there.

Press and hold left arrow. that should take you to the screen where you
can choose network set up and sources. Firstly set it up with your local
copy of SC. Or ,even better, do a reset (ADD button and unplug/plug in a
power) and start from scratch.

slimkid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAj2aPdQnk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wUP07DVq9E