Maybe we could make use of the good work the despotify.se guys have done to
reverse engineer the Spotify protocols? Out of the box, you need a premium
account, but it does just use an HTTP style bridge between Spotify and <any
client>.

What do you guys think of that? :D
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified