DoomWolf;411731 Wrote:
> I got Magnus's method working at the first attempt and was listening to
> Spotify on my Controller in bed while controlling Spotify on my server
> using the VNC app on my iPod Touch.
>
> Now my aim is to get the stream to work on my iPod, and I've installed
> TVersity to do it. I just need to try it out when I get home from work
> to see if it works.

Maybe you can answer a dumb question.  It seems I'm too stupid to
figure out how to make tversity see my library.  It's on a usb drive
attached to the computer.  XP sees it as L but that doesn't seem to
work as it says I may need an absolute? drive designation.  I'm not
sure what that means with a USB drive.  Any idea what the command line
would be to point it to my library?

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality