I currently have Squeezecenter 7.32 installed on my pc and I find all my
music.I am using the software version of SoftSqueeze 3.7 and all seems
to be working well..

In the future i am looking at getting A SqueezeBox Classic to sit on my
computer desk..I know it will work with Squeezecentre Software and my PC
speakers..but if I want to listen to my music through a decent amplifier
and speakers is there and specific amplifiers that i must use...I am
converting some of my cds to flac and some music I downlaod and listen
to in MP3 format..?

Many thanks for and information from a beginner ...

Peter

--
wholelottaled