pippin;414007 Wrote:

> Err... Now this is something new:
> You'll have to file that request to SN. iPeng just executes the
> commands and menus the server provides so if SN doesn't have the
> feature, iPeng will not have it, too. In this case, the feature has to
> be available for the Controller.
> Or is there a way to do this on the Controller?
>

> Same thing. iPeng shows it the same way as on the Controller.

Ok I understand the logic behind the add/play, not ideal for my use but
not a major thing.

Re the shuffle, this is available from Squeezenetwork either from the
remote or the SN web interface. In fact I am listening to a shuffled
Napster playlist now.

Re the playlist, the SB Remote shows the playlist so it's not quite
true that ipeng shows it in the same way. The SB remotre lists my
entire napster playlist, ipeng is just blank.

The playlist thing is just a tweak not a biggie but for me the shuffle
is a bigger deal.

--
mattybain

'[image: