I've been enjoying the 31 day free napster subscription on my SB2 and my
recently acquired SB boom. The free offer is about to expire over the
weekend and have decided to go for one of the monthly subscription
offers. Having read a little about this there looks to be 2 choices:

Napster to go: allows unlimited downloads to 3 PCs and transfer to one
of the compatible MP3 players (right now you get a free one as part of
the subscription). £15 per month.

Napster unlimited: the same as Napster to go but without the transfers
to an MP3 player. £10 per month.

I think I read both of these should work with SB streaming? I also read
that bitrates for music from napster are 128kbit/s streamed and
192kbit/s downloaded? (i.e. the downloaded tracks would offer higher
quality)

The question I've not found an answer to is if I download a track to my
PC (using either of the above subscription options), would I be able to
play the downloaded tracks on my squeezeboxes and therefore get the
better quality - or would the DRM protection prevent this in both
cases?

--
PaulR