As far as I understand it, the 128 streams play fine over the
Squeezenetwork and Squeezecentre, I can certainly vouch for this.
The downloads are DRM'd and won't play over the SC once saved on the
PC.  There are probably ways of getting round the DRM such as burning
to CD-audio and re-ripping, but I don't really know an awful lot about
that.

--
nacmacfeegle

custom mini itx server in a 1940s radio case>homeplug>Netgear router>
Kitchen --- SB3>Aego M
Conservatory --- >SB3>Musical Fidelity Tempest>Canon S50
Lounge SB3>yamaha 863>Kef3005SE
Bedroom---boom

Control---Samsung NC10 running the excellent Moose.

More Audiofool than Audiophile!