Hmm, maybe I'm confused here. It seems your response assumes I'm
connecting to my own local server. The ipeng can't access my SC (on my
local server). This "distance" connection only works if my BOOM is
connected to SqueezeNetwork (not SC) and SN is what I've selected as
the server on iPeng. And I did nothing to turn this on or off, this
just seems to be the way iPeng works when players are on SN.  Of
course, if the player is on SC (on my server) then I can only connect
with the ipeng, if the iphone is on my local wireless network.

--
garym